November 17, 2012

Bread Chicken - Kampar

It's very common that we heard about Chicken Bread, but when I mentioned about Bread Chicken, I think a lot of people will not understand what is it. 

In Malaysia, there is a food called "Bread Chicken", it's not bread, it's a kind of dish that serve on the dining table. It's a kind of dish where the chicken is cooked inside the bread during baking. 

When you serving it, the waiter will cut the top of the bread open and show you the chicken cooked inside. And then you will serve the chicken together with the bread. 


They have 2 flavours of Bread Chicken, Herbal Bread Chicken and Curry Bread Chicken. I tasted the Herbal Bread Chicken, but I heard my friend said that the Curry Bread Chicken tastes nicer.

Hopefully I will have the chances to taste it again~

No comments:

Post a Comment